Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Be bold, He is.

Have you spoken to somebody about Christ today? I have been focusing on this in my life for the past couple of months, and it's amazing how many times you can work "Jesus," or "I will pray for you," or "God knows" into a conversation. If you are looking the person in the eyes, and if you know the person in any way at all, you might also be surprised how many times that will open a door to further discussion about a relationship with Jesus.

Try it!

Luke 12:8-9 (New International Version, ©2011)

8 “I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. 9 But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God.

Luke 12:8-9 (The Message)

8-9"Stand up for me among the people you meet and the Son of Man will stand up for you before all God's angels. But if you pretend you don't know me, do you think I'll defend you before God's angels?

No comments:

Post a Comment