Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wealth

I removed an old spa and began the installation of a new one today. In fact, I also relocated another spa by taking it out of one backyard and delivering it to another back yard.

But one of the yards was a mansion in Camarillo, and the other was a very humble rental house in Silverstrand (a part of Oxnard, CA).

And the amazing part is - one was a toy, and one was a part of therapy for a man who suffers a great deal of pain and needs the hot water to keep going.

I was very happy to be part of both customer's lives, and I hope that there will be a chance to share Christ with each of them. I started the process today by establishing some relationship, and mentioning Jesus and God's faithfulness several times. Planting little seeds.

Father God - honor my attempt to be faithful to your word - bring the harvest. Touch Serge, Jenn and Chris. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment