Friday, October 23, 2009

Thanks

I am sitting here waiting for my wife to get dressed to go for a morning walk. The sun is already climbing in the sky, the dog has been fed and I am ready to go. I want to say that I am so blessed with people in my life. People, some related, some not, even some I created - people who give to me in many different ways. Some of them give to me just by needing me. That seems backwards, but think about how much we as humans need to needed, to feel that we have something to contribute to the lives of the people we love.

So - thanks.

Oh! She's ready to go - and the fact that she is working with me on this new exercise regimen is great too! This kind of support could add years to my life.

That's it - just thanks for being one of God's gifts in my life, all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment