Monday, December 28, 2009

Photo shoot

Well, some time ago I wrote about a 'photo shoot' I was at. I tried to make it sound like a photo shoot with a photographer, but it actually was a veiled story about getting snapped by one of those traffic cameras. You should go read it - if you haven't already, and see if it is funny now, knowing what it is truly about.

The good news - I have not gotten the ticket. I asked a retired cop about it, and he said that I would have gotten the ticket in the mail within ten days, if it was coming at all. But, he said, they install more of the poles, traffic sensors and flash units than they have cameras for. Then they take the one or two cameras they own and move them around the city. But the flash parts still go off, and it has a wonderful effect of slowing people down.

So - read the story, and know the truth.

And have a nice Monday.

And drive safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment